AF ScreenSaver is a powerful and user friendly screensaver utility for Windows. With AF ScreenSaver you can play your favorite Flash movies as the screensaver or you can create YOUR own Windows screensaver (and redistribute it) with powerful and easy-to-use screensaver creator. You don’t need any developer studio or to know any program language. It’s really simple for use.
– AF ScreenSaver Creator. Create your own redistributable Windows screensavers with Four steps;
– Playing Flash files as a screensaver;
– Play Flash files in normal, random or “one by one” order;
– Import Flash files to playlist from file, directory or web site;
– Support of all versions of Flash files;
– Full flash movie control (background color, loop, scale);
– Sound control;
– Fully customizable creation of creation of own screensaver.
– An Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 400 MHz or faster
– Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows .NET Server 2003 or Windows Vista (all 32bit versions)
– At least 64 MB of available random-access memory (RAM) (256 MB recommended)
– At least 10 MB available disk space
– A16-bit monitor capable of 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or better
– An Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
– Adobe (Macromedia) Flash player for Internet Explorer