Quick and easy customize your Windows Vista boot screen logo!
With Vista BootScreen you can change your Vista boot screen logos with full color images!
No more boring progressbar and poor quality images. Now you can use your 32bit pictures in JPG, PNG or BMP format.
You don’t need to replace files manually. With skin techology you just create skin then install it into boot skins library and use it! Create your own Windows Vista boot screen skins and share them with friends or publish in the Internet.
Try it and you will see how your Windows Vista can look. This is absolutely safe for your system.
Realease notes – version 1.2
– Vista SP1 support
– Fixed problem with license keys
– Fixed security system issue
– One click boot screen changer
– Full automated boot screen changer
– Skin library support
– Boot screen skins creator
– Support 32-bit images
– Work with JPG, PNG or BMP images
– Custom welcome message (only for registered users)
– Absolutely safe for your system
• An Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 400 MHz or faster
• Windows Vista (all 32bit versions)
• At least 64 MB of available random-access memory (RAM) (256 MB recommended)
• At least 10 MB available disk space
• A16-bit (thousands of colours) monitor capable of 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or better